This is what you all really want, so enjoy this precious little face. Though he was not having much of us for this meeting and was hard to get a pic of him looking towards the camera. I will write about the meeting in another post. Still just trying to soak it all in ourselves.




YEAH!!!!! Love the pictures! You guys look so happy in that last one with him. And he is adorable...I love the one where he's on the pushcar, glancing at the camera. What a doll!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little man! Looks like a totally appropriate first meeting! Let's hope for some hugs and high fives for next time. Hugs to you guys.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this!!! He is just so cute!
ReplyDeleteI have found my new wallpaper:) But which one to choose?
ReplyDeleteI love all these pictures, thanks for sharing! I also read the second half of the post, sounds like a successful first meeting :) So excited for you.
ReplyDelete