Saturday, December 21, 2013

Dragon Hill Spa

Monday, December 16

I think this was the first day that we woke up not knowing what we were going to do.  So I checked out my Top 10 Seoul book to see what we hadn't done yet.  We always enjoy a good massage and I think both of our legs and feet had needed a little love.  So we suited up and hit the Dragon Hill Spa fir a truly Korean experience.

The spa basic entry ($11) included use of the men's or women's locker room and hot/cold tubs as well as the coed saunas, large hang out room, and outdoor pool. The brochure said you could easily spend 6 hours here. Well I believe it as you could tell there were many older women that probably spent that time in and of itself in the showers and hot/cold tubs. Then there were groups of young adults hanging out all in the saunas, large community room, arcade and snack bar.  It is definitely the place to be.  

Fred and I opted to skip on the hot/cold tubs and rather bought a massage package which was oh so nice.  We then hit one of the brick charcoal saunas for a little rest.  They also had ice saunas and salt saunas why we took peaks at but did not try out.  Such an interesting place to say the least. 




Front desk to get your key and change of cloths
Place your shoes here

Here we go up into the spa areas



Womens' locker room

Beautiful complimentary clothing
Just a few of the many tubs
Arcade
Spa entry 
Large hang out room with heated floor and saunas
all-around the perimeter

No comments:

Post a Comment