Wishing our little guy a very special day and lots of love from his foster family while we can't be with him. We had sent over some Thomas the Tank Engine party supplies last month so we're hoping it was a Thomas birthday to remember with cake, ice cream, and presents. We're figuring he was in today (or last Friday) for his monthly checkup and got our birthday care package. I'm sure he also had some pictures taken, but we'll have to wait on those a bit since they aren't sending anything during September. Oh I am sure he is cuter than ever!!!!
We had a little family gathering on September 1 which also included some sweet treats in Benjamin's honor.
A few gifts from family...
And from us, we just finished up an arts and crafts room in our basement. So we can have lots of fun during the winter with chalk, paints, playdoh, crayons, etc.
Hugs and Love
Mommy & Daddy
Oh my goodness Sarah! I love the room you guys put together for Benjamin!!! I can just picture him there making all kinds of fun crafts with his mommy! :)
ReplyDelete