Again on this day I think about 2 special women in Benjamin's life. His Birth Mother and his Foster Mother. Forever will they be intertwined into his story and also be a part of our family. One who has now made the decision for her child to live his life with us, not once...but twice. And the other who has provided him a loving home and childhood for the past 19 months (and counting).
Due to private and personal reasons unknown to us, Benjamin's Birth Mother feels his life is to be lived with us, entrusted to stranger. I can only image with the hope that he will grow up to be happy and healthy. I know this decision is not to be taken lightly and think about the pain that she must feel on and around his birthday. To honor what I image are her wishes for her sweet boy, we look forward to sharing our lives with Benjamin and giving him what his birth mother felt was not within her grasp. ((Hugs)) on this special day to Benjamin's Birth Mother.
Ah yes and Benjamin's Foster Mother who has taken on the task of raising a child she knows will be handed over to his forever family right before her eyes. I continue to think about her and the toll this whole process and its delays have taken on her and her family. Through the few pictures she has provided us you can see the connection and attachment they all have to one another. I truly look forward to the day when we will meet Benjamin's Foster Mother (almost as much as I look forward to meeting Benjamin) and can thank her for the love, care, and support she has given our little guy.
((Hugs)) on this special day to Benjamin's Foster Mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment