- Shirt
- Pants
- Vest
- Lep Frog - Leaptop
- Where is Baby's Birthday Cake book (English)
- Hey Get off Our Train book (Korean)
- Birthday card (with light up candles)
- Stickers
- Playdoh
- Thomas and Friends plate and silverware
- Thomas toy
- Jelly Bellys
Last year we sent his birthday gifts all wrapped up cute first birthday paper. Every little boy should have fun in ripping open his gifts : ) Afterwards I thought about it and figured it might not have been the best to make it through airport security. So this year I opted for some beautiful birthday ribbon to jazz up the zip lock bag and also to help hold the books to the package.
Happy Birthday Benjamin...Enjoy Your Gifts!





Happy Second Birthday Benjamin! you are my hopes and dreams for the future. I wish you were here in my arms right now, but know that you have been in my heart forever.
ReplyDeleteGrandma