Monday, December 10, 2012

14 Month Update

Very excited to receive word that Benjamin was in for a 14 month update during November and pictures were en route via snail mail.  Well the pictures finally arrived today...better late than never!!  I've heard conflicting information from different people about updates especially once the kiddos turn one years old.  Some say kids only go in every other month while others say they go in every month.  So I had pretty well set myself up for an every other month update with pictures from here on out.  But how fortunate we've been in him having a check-up every month and us receiving pictures since we've been matched.  Really hoping for a new developmental update sometime soon!

November 12, 2012
Weight: 22.49 lbs
Height: 30.71 inches
Teeth: 7 top & 6 bottom





1 comment:

  1. He absolutely could not be any more beautiful. I love seeing you celebrate him and being his mama this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete