Wednesday, October 10, 2012

13 Month Update

It just seems like days ago we received pictures of Benjamin at 1 years old and now already we have him at 13 months old.  He really is starting to look older like a toddler instead of a baby and soooooo much hair!!  

So I've been putting off sending pjs to Benjamin afraid his foster mother would use them as clothing (have seen this with other kiddos pics).  As you may remember from a previous post, at the end of August I threw together a quick care package to send over with a traveling family from Springfield, IL.  I broke down and included pjs but did not include a letter to the foster mother.  Guess I figured besides the jacket there were no other clothes in there so it was pretty obvious they were pjs??  Well low and behold he showed up to his visit in his pjs and coat we sent him : )   Our kiddo is running around Seoul with little Elmo's all over his pants...have to chalk it up to being "fashion forward" or maybe he just got up?  

October 9, 2012
weight:  22 lbs
height: 30.32 inches 


 
A very nice surprise indeed that the update came through so fast since he was just in for a check up on the 9th Korean time.  Now that is service!!!

1 comment:

  1. He is at the height of fashion...kids and teens all over wear their PJ's to school if they can get away with it. I bet even Ben's mom has been guilty of working in her PJ's since she began working from home.

    ReplyDelete