This months book buy was actually an Amazon.com trifecta purchase! To start with we love eating Bibimbap (or as I just call it hot stone bowl) so why not check out the cute little children's book about making this delicious Korean dish! Not sure we'll ever venture into making Bibimbap, but fun read none the less to prepare us for a night out to dinner for hot stone bowl.
I was also feeling a little guilty because our little friend Troy has been checking our Korean folktales at the library lately which made me realize our library is lacking in this department. So I grabbed 2 folktale books as well on this order and will work to familiarize ourselves with these for when Benjmain comes home. Pictures on the cover look amazing, if that is any indication of what's inside we're surely in for a treat!



The recipe in the BiBimBap book is actually REALLY good and pretty easy! :) My kids loved it (and love reading the book)!
ReplyDelete