Friday, October 19, 2012

Care Package #8


Benjamin received this Mickey Mouse sweatshirt for his birthday from Grandma and Grandpa, so I went with it and purchased a couple Mickey outfits to stay with the theme.  We also had a vest that I purchase last fall in anticipation of care packages...what do you know, just the right size!!! 
  • Mickey Mouse sweatshirt
  • 2 tops
  • 2 pants
  • 1 vest
  • 2 wheeled animal toys
  • 2 plush toys
  • Baby Einstein octopus (teaches colors)
  • Frog bath towel
  • Three Little Pigs recordable book
  • Tea
  • Lindt chocolates
  • Fizzies grape drink tablets
  • Bath gel & lotion
  • Scarf


Boy the Seal 'n Saver came in handy on this one!
Poor octopus : ( 


A little fancy packing on this one as I borrowed a suggestion from another mommy...tape your recordable book to the outside of the care package so as not to take up precious cargo room inside the gallon bag.  Really hope no one minds the space this package is going to take up!!

1 comment:

  1. You are getting so good at this I'll bet you could shrink yourself into a one gallon package before long.

    ReplyDelete