When we first started this process I thought that I would pass the time between referral and travel by purchasing our little guy a book each week and really build up his library. However, with an anticipated 12 month wait, that's a whole lot of books and shopping! Not that a child shouldn't have that many books or that I wouldn't thoroughly enjoy shopping each week, but seems this may become more of a mundane task than a treat for me to look forward to. So I've decided to purchase a special book each month on his date of birth (9th) and share it on his monthly update.
I'm kicking off the monthly book buy with a wonderful board book that shares with Benjamin our love of the ocean and scuba diving. It covers a wide variety of sea creatures and even has a little scuba diver along the journey. You can never start him out too early : )
Fred was also perusing the Baby+Kids section of Craig's List last night and found a few items of interest. One of which we couldn't pass up....a little cycle. Not sure if it's a bi, tri or quad, regardless it's tiny, oh so cute, and now Benjamin's!!


No comments:
Post a Comment