I could not resist a good summer outfit shopping adventure at Target. So many cute short sets with plaids, little critters, and cargo pockets. Oh and of course overalls are a must....so I picked up 2! I held myself back and just picked up 4 sets in all. Good thing I've got my new vacuum seal saver!! This little tool will save me inches in air space when it comes to fabrics, and hopefully allow me to cram in a few more items. My whole care package world has now opened up thanks to this handy little suggestion from my fellow adoption moms! Look for my next post to see the results....
![]() |
| Will it all fit into my bag?? |


That kid is gonna be the best
ReplyDeletedressed kid in South Korea:)
Who said you can't find cute boy
clothes? Save a bit of room for
my surprises!!
Love it! Can't wait to see the results! :)
ReplyDelete