Thursday, June 21, 2012

Care Package #3 - Challenge Completed!

So my last post I shared all the lovelies we picked up for this next care package.  I am proud to say that I did it...everything fit in!!! AND Grandma & Grandpa even added in 3 small items two of which were for Benjamin's foster brother.  Now I can't take all the credit.  My new vacuum seal saver worked wonders on the clothing items, and Fred did help with the strips of duct tape that were placed on either end of the bag to make sure it didn't bust!!  Hey...a moms gotta do what a moms gotta do : )

  • Recordable book “Good Night Sesame Street”
  • Fisher Price tool set (hammer, saw, wrench)
  • Fireman bib
  • Clothing pack (4 shorts and shirts)
  • Socks & washcloth pack
  • 2 5X7 picture collages ("Visiting Daddy at Work" and "Benjamin's First Bicycle")
  • Magnetic picture of mommy & daddy
  • Color pen & pencil
  • 2 Jelly Belly candies packs
  • Paper and pen set
August Care Package - 11 mo

"Just Add Kid" bib
from Grandparents

This time we also wrote a short note to Benjamin which spoke about his first tool set from Daddy included in this package and how his next care package will be his birthday package!  Also sent him tons of hugs and kisses and said wish we could come meet him, but it would be some time yet.



 

1 comment:

  1. That is one stuffed bag! Kudos to you for making it work!

    ReplyDelete