It is now week 2 of day care and Benjamin seems to be doing okay. It's our last big transition for a while, I hope, and I knew it would be tough on him no matter where he went. He says he doesn't want to go when we talk about it the night before or as we get ready in the morning. He cries and wails when I drop him off, but the teachers say after a few minutes he calms down and does just fine. Daddy picked him up today and the teacher said he is doing much better this week already compared to last week. This kid...he just keeps amazing me!!
We are fortunate to continue having some quality time with Benjamin in the afternoons as he is only attending mornings. So we pick him up around noon, play time, nap time, and then more play time (or watch Emergency with Daddy) before dinner. Today the boys even got out for a walk/wagon ride around the block since it was somewhat nice out....finally.
Though we did not choose day care #1, he still found many fun things to do.
At day care #2, I haven't gotten many pictures as I'm trying to focus on him rather than my camera and I haven't stayed at all to capture him in action.
















Keep up the good work and know that most kids balk at leaving the security of mom's arms at first...some even when they are in fifth grade!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the Cub's hat....maybe they will win the Worlds Series in Ben's lifetime:)