Sunday, March 16, 2014

2 Months Home

Has it really been 2 months since we arrived home on a cold January day in Chicago?!?!  I'm missing Korea/Seoul lately as I watch other families travel over to meet their children and take custody. Such a bag of mixed emotions when you're there and such a wonderful experience to just take in the culture, history, etc while you're en country.  So glad I blogged everyday while there so I can look back and see the places we visited, people we met, and journey we've travelled to bring Benjamin home.  

Time has flown by and those first few days are distant memories. Though it all becomes fresh in my mind as I look through all the amazing pictures. Of which I realized I had never posted our homecoming pictures.  So I wanted to take a chance to add these to my blog now.  

Both sets of grandparents eagerly waited for us to arrive and started snapping pictures the minute the glass doors opened. Thank you!  I think Fred and I were in a daze for a bit and of course Benjamin was all shyness but the warm greeting home quickly turned into smiles and laughter.  After about 45 minutes, tiredness finally crept in and we knew it was time to hit the road.
























1 comment:

  1. One of the happiest days of my life...nothing more to say.

    ReplyDelete