A couple of new outfits from Grandma and Grandpa as well I threw in one of the outfits we had in his dresser, hoping he's be with us this summer. We have quite a few more here waiting for him and will see if they come in handy next summer. Well that is if he's still in 24 mo / 2T....which he may well be if he's still hanging out in 12 mo / 18 mo. I've also been dying to send some Legos over and found the perfect set that included vehicles. I know he is going to love these!!! As you can see, I had a bit of fun putting a few together together so he knew what they are.
- 3 shirts
- 3 shorts
- Legos and mesh storage bag
- Cars washcloth
- Cookies
- Pictures
- Spatula and brushes
- Wisk

No comments:
Post a Comment