We're guessing Benjamin should be in next Friday (7th) or the following Monday (10th) for his monthly check up. So I've justified for myself that Eastern Social Welfare Society will only have to hold onto his 2 packages for a few days so as not to burden anyone or take up too much space. I know, I know, we're only suppose to send 1 package a month, but it's his birthday month for gosh sakes and I would send a package a week if I could!!
Found lots of great buys for this one and even added a cool water toy since his 10 month update said he still sometimes cries when in the bath. Also found some great multimedia pieces to help with English language skills and recognition. Oh how I'm sure the foster family will thank me for bringing Sesame Street into their lives...they should be thankful that I passed up Barney!!
- Lightweight jacket
- Pajamas
- Sesame Street letters, numbers, and sing along DVDs
- Fisher Price kids tunes CD
- Soft blocks
- Bath hoop and balls
- Crayons and 'Happy Birthday' coloring page
- Teething rings
- Mini piano tunes toy
- Berry yogurt bites
Yea for 2 packages this month! Fun stuff! We have the basketball bath toy and the boys have loved playing with it! You do such a good job getting a variety of items squeezed into that ziplock! Takes a lot of talent my friend! :)
ReplyDelete