Monday, October 28, 2013

75 Days and Waiting

Can't believe we're ending October soon and yet to receive EP approval. The other 3 families that I know of with the same EP submission date found out last Thursday that they had been approved. Well what about us???  Nope nothing yet. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Really trying to stay positive that this will be our week. The last couple have been tough (at least for me) as on top of waiting for approval we didn't get any pics or update. 

I want to see his sweet little face and how he's grown the last couple months while they weren't sending pics. I'm hoping they took some second birthday pics so we can have these for him in the future. Seriously how hard is it to get the camera out and snap a few. His Social Worker in Korea was so good about sending pics every month. Why has she not picked back up on this?  

So we sit and wait and wait some more through this tortures process. 


No comments:

Post a Comment