Thursday, July 19, 2012

Care Package #4 - Birthday Prep

Since we always need to be thinking a month ahead when preparing care packages, that means I'm thinking about what I want Benjamin to get in August.  For this care package, I was also thinking about the upcoming 1st Birthday in September!!  It seems if I want to be sure he has some fun stuff from us on hand for the BIG day, I surely need to send items now in the event package #5 doesn't get picked up until after the actual birthday.

Therefore, this care package was dedicated to providing a few necessities to celebrate the BIG day.  So hard to find food items to send for a birthday celebration as I can't send a boxed cake with a can of frosting and expect his Foster Mother to make it!!!  So found some fun yet unconventional items.  He should receive this package at his August check-up and hopefully his Foster Mother saves all these goodies for his birthday celebration : ) 
  • Happy 1st Birthday banner....didn't end up fitting : ( 
  • Birthday Boy banner
  • Happy 1st Birthday bib
  • 1st Birthday candle
  • 1st Birthday inflatable ring toss game
  • Cupcake pet stuffed toy
  • 2 tins of cookies
  • 2 tubes candy coated sunflower seeds
  • 1 package Gerber cookies
  • 2 packages Gerber freeze dried yogurt snacks
  • 1 pair 12 month jeans
  • 1 Hungry Caterpillar 1st Birthday t-shirt...compliments of Grandma and Grandpa
August Care Package - 11 mo 

Looking forward to preparing his next care package (#5) to be sent in August with all his birthday presents and wishes!! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an awesome party in a bag:) You have a talent for shopping and getting just the right thing...I wonder where you learned that?

    ReplyDelete