Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Got up this morning at 5:00 to have breakfast with Fred before he works both Christmas Eve and Day.  Hopefully this is one of the last times he'll volunteer to do this.  Now I'm spending the morning preparing to travel up North to share time with family.  I've also recently joined an adoption forum that has a strong Korean adoption following from the midwest (Illinois in particular).  So I took a few minutes this morning to do some reading of blogs by fellow families that traveled through the adoption experience and have their little ones at home with them for the holidays.  So looking forward to this and the new family holiday traditions that will come!  


The first tradition has started with the annual Christmas ornament from Grandma (and Grandpa).  She has decided to collect train ornaments for our little one (since we're still banking 99% it will be a little guy). This first train is so super cute, and I can't wait to hang it on our tree!  


















Happy Holidays to our little one and all of our family & friends.
Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. - P. Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment